**** Please note the different pattern for this meeting! We are meeting Wednesday - Friday, instead of our usual Tuesday - Thursday schedule. ****
What Happens at an APR Member Meeting?
- General Sessions occur at the beginning and end of the meetings. APR's President offers a "State of the APR" address and other presentations address topics of broad industry appeal.
- Committee Meetings mostly happen on the middle day. All attendees may participate in any committee meetings they choose, with occasional exceptions that are marked on the schedule.
- Workshops & Special Events occur throughout the meeting and are open to all attendees.
- Receptions are a prime opportunity to network with other APR member companies. An attendee list is provided in advance of the meeting for your benefit.
Reserve Your Hotel Room Today
- APR has negotiated a reduced group rate of $279 per night at the Austin Marriott Downtown. Go here to reserve you room before the discount ends: https://book.passkey.com/go/APRMembership2022AMD